every so often in a lesbians life we have a moment where we look out into the distance, reflect on our life choices, ambitions and dreams, and think to ourselves…
"i’m gonna rewatch the l word"
Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing you still have time to sleep
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
So, I was in the car today and saw someone with the license plate “X0DUS3 5”, so I thought it was like Exodus 3:5 and I looked it up, and do you know what it said?
"Do not come any closer"
One of my favourite shows:
One of my least favourite shows:
Do you see my problem
this is accurate and it hurts
when u accidentally hurt ur friends feelings and they insist that its fine but u know it isnt